Monday, September 29, 2008

The baby's room. . .


This past Sunday, we spent the day putting baby items together. Thanks to mom, who helped wash the linens, and other baby items. . . And to Shelly who went to town putting the bookshelf, stroller, high chair, and other small items together. And then there is myself who assisted Calvin in getting the crib together. As you can see the furniture is just gorgeous! Another thanks to our mothers, who purchased the wonderful furniture items for the little person to come!!



The dresser which came in one piece which helped alot; even if it weighed a whole lot!!

The crib, the bedding, and the browns mobile; all of which I just love!
( I need to work on my camera as these pictures seems very dull, and everything in the room is so very bright??)



The cute bookshelf I found online; it is going to be great to hold all the books I received from both my showers!!



Ok. . . I am caught up Yahoo!! I have my next routine doc appt this Friday. I am still on every 3 wk appts so we will see what Dr G says next!



1 comment:

The Toman Triumphs said...

The room looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!